Engineering, Procurement & Project Management in UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Asia, South Africa, Kenya, and Nigeria
Engineering, Procurement & Project Management (EPPM)
We are driven by the cost, time and quality dimension of solar projects with an objective to maximize energy yield. We work towards reducing the cost of solar power (per Watt) by developing a holistic understanding of available solar technologies, techniques, components and their installation, supported by required knowledge and experience.
• Engineering, procurement and project management (EPPM) Power n Sun ensures their clients that every project is delivered with required diligence, optimal uses of all the available resources backed by the required technical expertise and experience.
• We offer full range of engineering services from initial feasibility studies to legacy install supervision, optimization and upgrade. Our Management Services are tailor made for the project.
- • Conceptual design development, Feasibility studies, Layout development and 3D visualization
- • Detailed design and review – Solar sizing, detailed designs, SLD, Schematics, , LV & MV, EPC design
- • Solar Project Procurement – Solar inverters, PV Panels, Balance of systems and Solar System monitoring
- • Solar Contract facilitation – We assist in finalizing solar contracts and tenders; drafting project performance criterion, Selection of EPC, due diligence, performance guarantees, Setting Bonds, Insurances, Liabilities, process compliance installation guidelines
- • Solar Project Management and supervision – Assisting approvals, project plans and Gantt charts procurement schedules, Finalizing BOQ, EPC management and site supervision.
- •Testing commissioning and O&M schedules –Commissioning support, system monitoring schemes, O&M plans, building management integration and trainings.